March 12, 2006

Llano Grande (Mexico), 12.03.06


Photoset Show

Stats: Distance: 76.7 Km, Ascent: 1100 m, Time: 3:31 hr, Avg Speed: 21.7 Km/hr, Max Speed: 65.1 Km/hr

Report: This ride started at 11:00 in the eastern terminus of the sub-urban train, named La Paz. As I was going to ride with another cyclists to another destination, but no one even showed up, I decided to ride to the Llano Grande summit (alt: 3200 m), 1000 m over the level of Mexico City, along the paid highway to Puebla.

As I had already lost a lot of time waiting for the other cyclists to appear, I decided that once I has reached the Llano Grande summit, I would turn back to home, instead of continuing my ride on the other side of the mountain.

Probably, the less boring aspect of this ride could be the photos I took :-) They are available at the following photoset.

Thank you for reading. Till the next (real) travel.

No comments: